Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£300 - £310 per day
AF - FA - 29273_1558100671
2 months ago
This is a newly created role, in a newly created team, which will expand over time. Are you seeking a challenging role, in a fast paced and complex environment, with a supportive, friendly & intelligent culture, where you can make a difference?
My client are a large multinational which manufactures and sells, through both retail and wholesale channels, products and equipment designed to aid hearing. The retail business is currently undergoing a significant and exciting transformation launching a new brand, undertaking an ERP system implementation and consolidating legal entities.
- Design & implement Best Practice Financial Accounting processes, controls, templates & reports for the new system implementation.
- As a true business partnering role, this position will actively participate in the monthly accounting, reporting and analysis process and provide ad hoc reporting.
- Partner and collaborate with the retail business to drive continuous end to end process improvement and strong inter departmental communications.
- Use analysis to ensure a strategic approach is taken to performing work.
- Responsible for accurate retail inventory reporting.
- Fulfil all audit requirements in a timely and accurate manner
- Work with the Senior Management to support the development of the annual business plan, balance sheet and capital budgets.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience. ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Highly motivated proactive self-starter who demonstrates initiative and is able to work with minimal supervision
- Mastery of month-end close and reporting processes for subsidiaries of multi-national companies.
- Experience in a company undergoing change and transformation.
- Technical knowledge and practical application of IFRS
- Experience within a large retail or healthcare company with 100+ sites, including cashiering, property leases and in particular strong inventory accounting experience is desirable.
- ERP system implementation & process design or improvement experience desirable.
- Proven ability in a strong controls environment
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience desirable.
- Advanced Excel skills, in particular using analysis of complex data for business decisions.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, a proven ability to have partnered with the business.
- Ability to prioritise and meet timelines under pressure, experience working in a fast paced, deadline focused, high volume role.
- Ability to combine strong analytical skills and problem solving skills with business knowledge
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy