City of London, London
Up to £300 per day
7 months ago
This role is due some increased work load, therefore you'll be joining a team who are exceptionally stable and are experiencing a period of growth. Joining a very successful business in their field, they are looking for someone to come and be another highly valued member of the team on a 12 month basis.
You duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Participate in accounting projects as necessary, for example, IFRS 16 implementation, componentisation of the fixed asset register, UK consolidation, and other IFRS related projects.
- Assist Corporate with new standard, such as credit impairment for short-term receivables.
- Prepare account reconciliations for any accounts on an ad-hoc basis as needed.
- Prepare analysis for requests by the business / external parties.
- Assist in the implementation of OneSource and System improvements
- Inventory accounting
- Fixed asset
- Month end closing
- Compliance and policy
- On-going process improvements
In order to be considered please ensure you are a qualified accountant from a practice background OR a canddiate with a wealth of technical experience. This would suit a Financial Accountant looking for a role where you can communicate and work collaboratively with other departments in the business and external stakeholders.