City of London, London
Up to £300 per day
about 1 month ago
Largest company is seeking a Group Financial Accountant to join their Head Office finance function in a high profile role reporting into their Group Financial Controller and Group Reporting Manager.
Duties will include:
- Financial analysis and presentations to the Board and executive teams.
- Preparation of half yearly and year end financial statements.
- Large scale monthly consolidations across multiple subsidiaries.
- Public market reporting and Group/ Global reporting as required.
- Meeting internal and external audit requirements in relation to the financial reporting process.
- Business partnering with key internal Stakeholders across Group Finance and the wider business in order perform all the above tasks.
You should be a qualified accountant 2-3 years technical accounting experience from a large blue chip Group environment. Given the amount of internal stakeholder interaction and the high profile nature of this role you should have excellent communications skills.
This position is working a part of a high calibre finance team. The senior management team expects all their team members to be technically excellent with strong analytical and interpersonal skills. You should be ambitious with a proven drive to improve both your personal skill set and the businesses you have previously worked for.