West End, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
AF - FA - 7977_1563979580
6 months ago
TEMP TO PERM
With global presence in over 100 countries, my client is the undisputable leader in their field are looking for a Financial Accountant to joing their team.
What is the role ?
Based in the West End, we have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join my clients team in the capacity of Senior Financial Accountant. Reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer, key responsibilities will include:
- Providing financial accounting leadership, assisting in setting strategic direction and developing excellent business relationships
- Driving the coordination and communication of financial accounting activities across the business
- Ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of statutory accounts for all legal entities
- Provision of all financial information
- Promoting a cohesive and collaborative team environment
- Implementing best practice and a promoting a continuous improvement mindset including process improvement and re-design
Why you ?
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven individual who wants to work for a value's based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are a resilient, detailed and collaborative Finance Professional who possesses the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated success in a Finance Leadership role within a large, complex business environment
- Graduate degree in finance/accounting plus professional qualification (CA, CPA, ACCA)
- Big 4 accounting experience combined with several years in Commerce
- Expert knowledge with regards to Financial Accounting standards
- A complimentary mix of business improvement and change management experience
- Highly developed written & verbal communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Exposure in managing on and off shore environments
- Pro-active, solutions driven and hands on in approach
- The ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities