West End, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + 20% bonus, healthcare, pension
6 months ago
The premier name in investment management is recruiting for a Financial Accountant. They have multi-million-pound offices overlooking London's most sought after real estate and priceless artwork in the office. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Maintain strong balance sheet control through monthly reconciliation of the entire balance sheet;
- Prepare monthly management accounts for review by senior management;
- Work with the Financial Controller to ensure that the management accounts continue to develop and address the reporting needs of the Board and other senior managers.
- Assist in writing the commentary for the monthly management accounts;
- Assist in the design and implementation of a global budgetary process;
- Newly Qualified ACA.
- FS exposure.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus 20% bonus.