£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits + 10% Bonus
11 months ago
A global law firm are hunting for a fully qualified Financial Accountant to join it's established finance team in Central London.
The role would be perfect for a Big 4, ACA candidate looking to make their first move into industry and who holds an interest in law.
The Financial Accountant role will include:
- Full responsibility for preparation of the financial accounts
- Delivery and year end of statutory reporting and the consolidations
- Delivery of the annual partnership accounts
- Assisting with monthly reconciliations across finance
- Preparing statutory reports under IFRS and UK GAAP
The ideal applicant will be newly ACA qualified from Big 4 or Top 10 background that has commercial awareness and the ability to work within the team but get things done independently also.
On offer is £60,000 + 10% bonus and a great range and responsibility for a first role in industry.
To discuss this role further apply today!