West London, London
£300 - £350 per day
AF - FA - 9347_1566319188
30 days ago
As a senior accountant you will have the opportunity to take the lead on a number of client engagements including ASX listed companies. You will have exposure to all financial aspects of the company, as well as involvement in client projects such as capital raises, R&D tax consulting, employee share schemes and business structuring.
As the role is fast paced, you will be comfortable with having multiple projects running at the same time and thrive at making informed decisions.
At my client, no two days are the same. They believe that no role is limited by a level, and you will have the opportunity to structure the role around your professional goals and interests.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of statutory reporting to ASX and ASIC including half-year and annual report
- Manage month end-reporting (including preparation of board papers);
- Responsible for direct and indirect tax compliance (including Income Tax, FBT and GST);
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Develop financial policies and initiatives to assist client operations;
- Manage and deliver client projects (including ESS, R&D, capital raises);
- Assistance with financial modelling;
- Company secretarial services;
- Corporate governance and compliance; and
- Mentor and up-skill other team members
Travel to Luxembourg required 2-3 times per week.
What we're looking for
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to make their first step out of a chartered environment. Ideally you will:
- Have 3-5 years' experience in an internal finance, audit or management accountant role
- Be a fully qualified CA/CPA finance professional (candidates undertaking CA/CPA studies will be considered)
- Possess strong technical skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Be highly motivated and able to combine excellence in own discipline with the ability to work as part of the wider team
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and embrace the biotechnology industry
- Have Big 4 or mid-tier audit experience