£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
16 days ago
A leading real estate business with a global reach are searching for a talented, ambitious newly qualified financial accountant to join it's group reporting team.
Currently standing at 7 this would be working with a range of people all with a clear ambition to develop within the business and a Financial Controller keen to move his staff through the ranks and support their career progression.
Duties of the Financial Accountant role include:
- Ensuring accurate month end reporting
- Production of balance sheet reconciliations within agreed time frames
- Assisting with quarterly revenue testing
- Production of financial statements for a range of portfolios
- Producing analysis and reporting as required for specific projects
The ideal candidate will need to be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Ambitious, driven and dedicated
- Mid-tier practice background
- US GAAP experience would be advantageous
On offer is a large package of £60,000 plus a wealth of other benefits and a great chance to progress in an ambitious team under the support of an ambitious Financial Controller.
Apply below to discuss this fantastic opportunity further!