£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
3 months ago
Due to rapid growth and exciting business change, my client, a large property and real estate firm are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team.
The role will involve detailed involvement with the reporting process and preparation of single entity and group statutory accounts.
Duties of the role include:
- Producing single entities financial accounts ensuring compliance with relevant reporting standards
- Assistance with consolidations on a quarterly basis and other group projects
- Ownership of the legal entity TBs and regular monitoring and reviewing of costs and revenue
- Managing the external audit process
- Working close with Senior staff to ensure accounting policies and changes are understood and implemented
- Provide effective analytical review and understanding of key transactions at entity level
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified. Coming from an audit background either directly from practice or with some experience in industry. Consolidations experience is critical as is experience of IFRS
On offer is a generous salary of up to £60,000 per annum and a range of benefits in a lucrative firm!
Apply below to discuss this excellent role further!