19 days ago
Newly qualified? Looking for your first role out of practice into industry? This is the perfect role for you!
A national healthcare company are searching for a Financial Accountant to join thier established Central London team.
This is an established and stable team that will involve working across a Group Finance function in a buzzing environment with great progression opportunities.
Duties of the role include:
- Prepare statutory accounts for all Aspen statutory entities that comply with FRS 102
- Co-ordinate external audit process and be key point of contact for the external auditors
- Develop audit and tax packs for completion by the sites to assist with the audit and tax computation process.
- Prepare statutory level tax packs for the external tax advisors ensuring that data is accurate and complete
- Review of tax computations
- Review of ixbrl tagging of statutory accounts
- Develop quarterly intercompany reconciliation process and protocols.
- Development of finance policies.
- Work with hospital and clinic finance teams to improve the quality of balance sheet reconciliations and reporting
- Perform any other duties as requested by Senior Management.
- This job description is intended as a guide to the responsibilities of the post holder and is subject to review and amendment as and when necessary.
If you are working in a mid-tier accountancy practice across audit and accounts, are looking to move into industry then apply to this role! A salary of up to £52,000 per annum is on offer as well as benefits.