Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
AF - FA - 3469_1567612153
9 months ago
You will be responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller and supervising the Assistant Accountant.
Our client is a SME in the Media sector. They are a family-owned business that are ready to start growing through mergers & acquisitions, this will essentially become the new focus for the Financial Controller whose role will develop into that of a CFO.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for producing essential timely reports and will eventually be expected to move into the Financial Controller position within 3-5 years. Your role will be heavily focused on financial reports but soon after have the responsibility to drive budgets and forecasts for the business operations as well.
- Accurate and timely completion of month-end processes including; processing of journals and the finalisation of month-end reports and balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the Financial Controller in managing and coordinating monthly P&L, Working Capital and Cash-flow forecast process
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports for board meetings including monthly management reports
- Supervise one Assistant Accountant and review work when necessary
- Prepare BAS, FBT and GST returns for the business
- Liaise with ATO and other external parties when required
- Ad hoc duties
- ACA/ACCA Qualified qualified Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Wholesale/distribution industry experience is ideal
- Fluent communication skills
- Ambition to grow and develop your career