City of London, London, England
£65000 - £70000 per annum + 20-40% bonus, Healtcare, pension
about 1 year ago
One of the largest investment firms in the world are recruiting for a Finance Associate. They have over £500 billion in assets under management. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Finance Associate you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the finance related responsibilities associated with the new European Insurance business unit
- Managing the financial close of relevant entities for group reporting purposes under US GAAP, with adherence to global timelines
- UK regulatory reporting requirements - including implementing systems & controls to meet relevant regulatory requirements (eg quarterly FCA filings, SEC Filings, ICAAP and applicable risk management policies)
- ACA qualified with knowledge of Asset Management
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £70,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus generous bonus's.