City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
11 days ago
A superb opportunity to join an Investment Manager as a Senior Financial Accountant. You will be part of a team and sole responsibility for financial accounting preparation and projects. This is an ideal opportunity if you have obtained the ACA qualification recently (in the last 0-3 years) and are looking to gain further experience in Financial Accounting. The role offers progression to either more senior accounting tasks or ideally management of staff.
Position - Senior Financial Accountant
The Role covers Financial Reporting as well as other aspects including project work:
· Production of annual statutory accounts
· Project manage audit delivery
· Production of Partnership tax returns
· Production of transaction cost reporting
· Work on process review and enhancement projects
· Perform reviews of primary accounting records, ensuring controls and procedures are followed managing the resolution of complex issues.
· Produce insightful and meaningful MI reporting of trends and analysis of errors
This position needs you to work collaboratively with management and all staff in the department to share best practice. You will be enhancing operational effectiveness and create awareness of issues throughout the department. You will play an important role in value-add tasks and projects including establishing robust and efficient processes and initiating ideas to make improvements.
The role needs you to have Audit experience and be qualified in ACA or ACCA. Big 4, Top 10 and SME practices all considered. You must have IFRS and GAAP. Alternatively you could be industry trained and qualified as a Financial Accountant.
You must be ambitious and motivated to work for an Asset Manager and be ready to learn quickly and be a proactive team member.