£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
about 1 month ago
Does the following apply to you?
- Newly ACA/ACCA qualified
- Working in an audit/accounts role in practice
- Ready for your First role in Industry
If the above does, this role is perfect for you! I am searching for a Financial Accountant to join a close-knit established team in the City. The role sits within a healthcare firm that has sites across the country and has arised due to the incumbent being promoted.
The following duties form part of the role:
- Prepare statutory accounts for all statutory entities that comply with FRS 102
- Co-ordinate external audit process and be key point of contact for the external auditors
- Develop audit and tax packs for completion by the sites to assist with the audit and tax computation process.
- Prepare statutory level tax packs for the external tax advisors ensuring that data is accurate and complete
- Review of tax computations
- Review of ixbrl tagging of statutory accounts
- Develop quarterly intercompany reconciliation process and protocols.
- Development of finance policies.
- Work with hospital and clinic finance teams to improve the quality of balance sheet reconciliations and reporting
- Perform any other duties as requested by Senior Management.
- This job description is intended as a guide to the responsibilities of the post holder and is subject to review and amendment as and when necessary.
INTERVIEWS ARE TAKING PLACE THIS FRIDAY!
Get your application in ASAP to be considered!