City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
over 1 year ago
This is a rewarding, challenging and exciting Head Office role which will offer a career path with an inspiring and rapidly growing company. Joining this academically strong high performing team will see you perfect your accounting skills all whilst enjoying the recognition, progression and benefits that the company has to offer.
You will be a key member of staff in charge of the financial reporting and year-end. Providing strong robustness in reporting and its accuracy, business improvement across multiple areas of processes and procedures.
Reporting to the CFO you will carry out one of the Group's financial reporting and Year End activities.
This role will suit someone that is hands on and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Processing month-end journals
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Monthly management reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Ad -Hoc projects
- ACA, ACCA, CA or CPA qualified
- Proven Financial Accounting experience (minimum 3-4 years)
- Advance Excel Skills, including working with pivot tables.
- Experience with reporting across multiple entities
- Highly developed conceptual and analytical skills
- Track record of transactional excellence, quality and accuracy in the application of appropriate accounting principles and concepts
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement