West End, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
AF - SFA - 2973_1578667450
11 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for an established Senior Financial Accountant to join a global brand.
Kennedy Pearce are exclusively engaged with a global leader and supplier of homewares to major retailers throughout the world. With an impressive portfolio including several well-established and recognised brands, our client leads the homewares category in many of the world's largest consumer markets.
As a result of sustained market share and impending growth, they are now seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join their growing business in this challenging and exciting role which will see you lead the finance team and assist the Finance Director in driving key financial business decisions and supporting the wider business.
As the Senior Financial Accountant, and reporting into the Finance Director your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Timely and accurate delivery of monthly and year-end management account reportin
- Preparation of management reporting to key stakeholders, including detailed insights into profit, growth and expense reduction
- Prepare, plan and execute the annual budget process, including rolling forecasts
- Deliver year-end financial reports and associated analysis
- Key lead for the annual audit and to assist with preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Drive business compliance in company accounting policies and procedures
- Preparation and lodgement of all taxation reporting, incl BAS, FBT & GST and ensuring these are carried out in compliance with government laws and procedures
- Oversee the end-to-end Payroll process, including PAYG & SGL contributions
- Oversee the end-to-end Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions including Debtor Control
- Support the internal stakeholders to understand and facilitate their financial business leads
- Continuously challenge, question, research, investigate and report on business compliance
- Focus on process improvement practices to drive system, operational efficiencies and process enhancement
- Lead a team of 3; Assistant Accountant, Accounts Receivable and Credit Control
To be successful in this role, you will be ACA/ACCA qualified, ideally your career will have 4 years' experience within a Wholesale/Retail/ Media environment.
You will be a commercially focused individual, able to interpret and analyse information and articulate financial data to key executive stakeholders. You will be an adaptable individual and a leader with experience in projects, ideally with exposure to a system implementation or upgrade.
You will have exposure with Pronto/Cognos or a similar ERP system, with outstanding Excel skills.