£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
A leading retail organisation are looking for an experienced Consolidations Accountant with an interest in property or Retail to join their leading West London team.
Part of a dynamic team, this is a great opportunity to grow and develop in an environment that helps you thrive.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting the Group Consolidation team with the production of the Group financial consolidation under IFRS on a quarterly basis
- Preparation of annual audit fee allocation across all UK and international entities
- Responding to auditor queries on consolidation queries
- Assisting the Group Consolidation team to develop the consolidation model in response to any changes in group structure or reporting obligations
- Good understanding of Derivative valuation posting, Financing flows, forex impact in group accounts, Share based payments;
- Assistance with the maintenance of the consolidation software SAP Business Financial Consolidation and SAP Business & Planning Consolidation
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified accountant including consolidation and financial reporting experience
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of complex group structures
- Demonstrable record of improving processes, procedures and existing operational systems;
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- SAP BFC experience
- JD Edwards and Hyperion knowledge is an advantage
On offer is a salary package of £60,000 plus 10% bonus and a really exciting progression opportunity.
Apply below to discuss further!