City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
This company is an estbalished company in the heart of London which sits within a large Financial reporting team. The role is perm but the client would consider a temp to perm candidate so you must be able to go perm.
- Production of entities' financial accounts ensuring compliance with the relevant reporting standards, for submission to stakeholders
- Assistance with quarterly consolidation
- Liaison with internal stakeholders to ensure timely completion and approval of statutory accounts
- Management of external audit requirements in respect of the annual entity audits of the Groups subsidiaries
- Work closely with the Head of Group Reporting to ensure changes in accounting policies and applicable standards are understood and implemented.
Please only apply if:
- You are ACA qualified from a Big 4 background
- You are able to work permanetley in the UK
- You are available from latest June 2020
- You are looking for £50,000-£55,000