£55000 - £60000 per annum
7 months ago
1st August 2020
Large property company based in South West London with a diversified portfolio of real estate globally. This role sits within a team of 10 reporting into a Senior Finance Manager. The company offers flexibility and work from home. This position is a temp to perm position so the succesful candidate must not have any visa restrictions.
The Role Focuses On
- Set European reporting timetable, monitor compliance by in-country teams. Responsible for ensuring all deadlines are met.
- With regards to designated portfolios, manage the efficient year end external audit processes at both group and local levels including liaising with external audit firms, accounting for audit adjustments, liasing with local financial controllers.
- Prepare/review consolidation and prepare/review financial statements ensure adherence to IFRS/Local GAAP including all new standards and amendments.
- Responsibility for the preparation of management reporting packs for several different related investments to third party investors and lenders in Europe on a quarterly/monthly/annual basis.
- Provide fast and accurate analysis and calculations to assist the transactions, finance, tax or development teams
- Responsible for corporate cost budgets for designed hotel investment and property holding entities together with quarterly actual to budget updates.
- Assist the transactions team with modelling requirements, transaction costs monitoring, acquisition accounting and any post transactional set up and integration projects as required.
- Ensure compliance with all loan documents including quarterly bank covenant reporting and forecasting.
Skills & Experience
This position requires a professional person who can forge relationships and can demonstrate:
- Must be qualified- ACA (Must be top 10 practice)
- Clients within real estate, hospitality or multi site will be a huge plus
- Available by August