City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare
about 1 year ago
Insurance firm are recruiting for a Financial Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the FD. The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the accuracy of all areas of the day to day management accounting across the business strands and geographic locations.
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the monthly Management Accounts.
- Manage the Annual Audit, liaise with Auditors, year-end preparation, Tax Compliance, review VAT returns, EC sales and all Technical and Reporting requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of Statutory Accounts.
- Responsible for the Development, Training and Upskilling of the Assistant Accountant.
- Support the Finance Director in Commercial Accounting requirements.
- Experience with French GAAP
- French Speaker
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
This role will look up to pay up to £55,000 as well as offering a 5% matched pension a plus 10-20% bonus.