£300 - £400 per day
3 months ago
9-12 month Financial Accountant/ Financial Controller to join a global company based in London. This role is to work on the audit for a Singaporean subsidiary and the role includes:
- Preparing annual accounts and first point of contact with the Company's auditors and tax advisors.
- Full understanding of Consolidation of a company with 4 branches in foreign currencies - Forex desired
- Understanding of local gaaps, and IFRS 9/15/16
- Preparing the deferred tax calculations and able to challenge tax computations in different jurisdictions
- Ability to understand complex issues and provide solutions
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCEMUST come from a big 4
- MUST COME FROM A BIG 4 ACCOUNTING FIRM
- Highly desirable high level in both English and French
The range is broad for this role as it will depend on experience. The role may also be offered on an FTC.