City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension
about 2 months ago
A leading asset management business is recruiting for a Financial Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the FC.
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Assist in a detailed revenue review on a monthly basis, ensuring all accruals are accurate and liaise with the Billing Assistant to ensure aged accruals are invoiced;
- Be involved in projects from a Group Finance perspective for new product launches and the validation of new fee structures;
- Work alongside the Revenue Accountant to manage the calculation and payment process of management fee rebates to qualifying investors, including liaising with Fund, Investor Relations and Product teams;
- Develop procedures and policies that support the accurate and efficient production of financial results;
- Be involved in process improvements across the Group Finance team;
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £65,000 as well as offering a pension, healthcare plus 20-30% bonus.