West End, London
£240 - £250 per day
9 days ago
Qualified/Finalist Financial Accountant needed to join a world renowned Publishing Company. This role will be FULLY REMOTE. The ideal candidate will be qualified with strong excel skills.
- Prepare accurate management accounts for the company's head office functions, providing financial support to department management.
- Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis, identifying key issues including deviations from annual and quarterly plan and recommending remedial action where necessary
- Assist in the forecasting of central departments.
- Responsible for managing various intercompany accounts, transactions and reporting.
- Responsibility for various central charges such as salaries, car leases, promotion costs, property costs, legal fees
- Provide financial and business expertise to other ad-hoc projects
- Provide assistance with month end balance sheet work.
- Assist with audit work
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with the statutory accounts preparation.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to the forecasting and reporting processes
- A first or 2:1 degree
- Available on a short notice period
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- 4 years relevant accounting experience
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and a pro-active approach to challenges
- An ability to think outside the "box" and a desire to use financial skills to help develop and grow the business
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines