£30000 - £35000 per annum
22 days ago
Our Client, a leading Construction Client in West London, is seeking an experienced Financial Accountant to join their team based in West London. The Financial Accountant would be from a public practice background either Part Qualified or a Fully Qualified Accountant.
Duties of the Financial Accountant include:
- Monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliation for trading companies.
- Prepare and finalise year end audit files for companies on timely manner.
- Intercompany accounts analysis, invoicing and reconciliation.
- Navision bank reconciliations, analyse the bank statement splitting it into various ledgers. Upload and reconcile entries including account customer balance to be cleared end of each month.
- Ensure complete and accurate audit trail for bank reconciliation transactions and any unreconciled outstanding lodgements clearly identified.
- VAT preparation, reconciliation and submission to HMRC.
- Assist in Budget preparation.
- Deal with customer ledger queries, postings and litigation process.
- Regular reporting & maintaining of standing orders, direct debits, insurance costs, HP agreements, energy suppliers, Business rates, Fixed Assets and other reports.
- Identify areas of risks, suggest savings, help improving processes and implementing new and existing processes ensuring controls and best practices are in place.
- Taking calls and updating accounting system records.
- Support Accounts team/members to learn, develop and cover during their absence.
- Deal with IT accounting system including walk through testing.
- Other ad hoc projects and analysis as and when required.
The Financial Accountant would require a minimum of 3 years plus experience and good knowledge of the duties listed above. The Financial Accountant would also be a strong communicator who can demonstrate the ability to prioritise, multitask whilst retaining attention to detail and accuracy.