City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, helathcare, pension
2 months ago
An international bank is recruiting for a Financial Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the FC.
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Assist with the proper implementation of all FC policies in the Branch, and ensure oversight over the smooth functioning of such activities thereafter.
- Ensure coordination and completion of the monthly AOV exercise across the Branch. Monitor and review submissions to ensure the same is in line with the established standards and appropriately captures the results of the embedded controls.
- Involvement in all finance-related systems implementation and assist in preparing relevant business requirement documents, User Acceptance Testing and trainings.
- Ability to reconcile large amounts of data concerning new system developments and software upgrades.
- Carry out conformance testing as per approved standards for all the accounts with full documentation and results communicated to senior management.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Fluent mandarin
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a pension, healthcare plus 15-20% bonus.