City of London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Hybrid Working, Bonus
about 1 month ago
A Global Real Estate company based in West London is looking for a Financial Accountant to assist the Consolidation & Corporate accounting team with all necessary quarterly financial reporting and ensure accounting records are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of quarterly financial close and flash report including full Balance Sheet reconciliations, P&L analytical review and variance commentary.
- Business partnering with budget holders/heads of departments to deliver quarterly financial close numbers for overheads including reporting on variance analysis with commentary.
- Support the UK consolidation team with the quarterly financial deliverables, including group reconciliations, analysis and posting of treasury transactions.
- Reconciliation of audit fees including communication of other consultant cost recharges to the accountants
- Preparation & management of weekly cash-flow forecasts and entity monthly bank reconciliations.
- Review, approval and processing of entities purchase orders, and invoices
- Assisting the Stats team with the preparation of audit packs and statutory accounts in addition to preparing tax packs.
- Production of half year and year-end audit file for review and discussion with external auditors
- Preparation of VAT return
- Continuous improvement of reporting outputs, processes and system
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Qualified Chartered accountant from top 10 Accounting firm
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
The salary is £60,000 with discretionary bonus