£250.00 - £300.00 per day
5 months ago
Reporting to the Finance Director, we currently have an opportunity for a Qualified Financial Accountant to join a Global Organisation, on a temporary assignment. With experience in a medium to large organisation, you must have sound knowledge of year end, statutory accounts, and financial reporting. Exposure to IFRS reporting is advantageous.
Duties of the Financial Accountant include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Oversee balance sheet account reconciliations
- Annual audit process, work closely with onsite audit team to ensure procedural compliance.
- Production and posting of monthly accrual journals
- Month End variance analysis
- Prepare month end reporting files from TB and reconcile to SAP
- Quarterly reporting
- Participate in Month end review with senior management. Monthly review and commentary for specific client and customer P&L's
- Processing Intangible assets to include reconciliation to balance sheet and adjustment from FRS102 to IRFS
- Preparation of the UK P&L, balance sheet & cash flow, which is uploaded to SAP for parent company to review
- Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts (Related to responsibilities e.g., corporation and deferred tax accounts)
- Ad-hoc tasks
Requirements for the Financial Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in your work.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Strong eye for detail and high accuracy.
- SAP experience