City of London
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
16 days ago
My client is a privately-owned Shipping Company with its head office and centralised customer support hub based in the City of London and has recently partnered with KennedyPearce, as their strategic partner to drive and support the next phase of growth and expansion for domestic and international initiatives.
This internationally renowned business has been built on the solid foundation of providing outstanding service to its customers across all international shipping hubs.
What are we looking for?
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Shipping Financial Accountant to join on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the production of timely delivery of monthly and yearly financial statement and support the CFO with the annual audit of the various shipping companies within the Group.
Key responsibilities and duties of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Analysis of shipping PNL - and commentary on performance and KPIs
- Responsible to produce the monthly account of on / off-shore shipping companies
- Assisting with off-shore account consolidation
- Managing OPEX reporting and commentary on variation (close interaction with head of operation)
- Cashflow forecast and budget
- Support CFO with financial management
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Part qualified CIMA / ACCA
- Interesting in shipping and logistics
- Looking to grow your career in an expanding business
- Have 2 / 3 years of experience in bulk shipping
- Good working knowledge of Softmar / Xero / Twinfield / Basecone / Excel