Up to £50000.00 per annum
9 days ago
My client is an internationally acclaimed fashion media company based in the West End.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for preparing all financial statements and completing all month-end duties and ensuring compliance with internal & external financial regulations. You will help to drive change, improve processes and increase efficiency. There will also be a commercial element with this role with business partnering and stakeholder engagement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare accurate management accounts for the company's head office functions, providing financial support to department management.
- Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis, identifying key issues including deviations from annual and quarterly plan and recommending remedial action where necessary
- Assist in the forecasting (3 forecasts a year) of central departments.
- Responsible for managing various intercompany accounts, transactions and reporting.
- Provide financial and business expertise to other ad-hoc projects
- Provide assistance with month end balance sheet work.
- Assist with audit work
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with the statutory accounts preparation.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to the forecasting and reporting processes
Qualifications / Previous experience
- ACA/CA/ACCA qualified or Finalist
- Practice trained (preferable Big 4)
- Proven Financial reporting / Management reporting experience
- Enthusiastic and motivated to improve processes
- Previous exposure to system implementations/improvements advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills