£55000 - £60000 per annum
4 days ago
Our client is a listed American biotech company who is looking for a strong autonomous qualified Finance manager on a 12-month contract. You will need to take full ownership of the cyclical monthly reporting and ideally have exposure to SOX and SEC reporting. The latter however is not essential. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced growing business and have exposure to senior management.
- Produce and present monthly financial and management accounts
- Manage and present financial data, including P&L, cashflow, balance sheet as well as assisting in preparing forecasts, and budgets
- Manage month-end processes & reporting, ensuring deadlines are always met
- Work closely with the senior management on commercial finances
- Assist with SOX compliance and Audits
- Review current processes and practices, analysing efficiencies, and always looking for improvements and opportunities
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships which meet company core values
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA/ACA/CIMA eqv.
- SME experience would be ideal as well as knowledge of LSTD company reporting
- SOX is ideal but not essential
- Strong Excel and IT skills
If you are an immediately available qualified accountant who meets the above criteria please apply now for more details