Back to jobs
- Posted 24 February 2023
- Salary £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus,Healthcare,Pension,Hybrid Work
- LocationWest London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- ReferenceFintech - FA_1677266629
- Contact NameIsmail Ouakrime
A well-established Fintech company are seeking an experienced Financial Accountant to be the second-in-command to the CFO. This is an opportunity to work across all functional areas of the organization. This role has come around due to expansion in the business.
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Financial Reporting - All bookkeeping duties.
- Assistance with the statutory audit process.
- Financial Control - developing and implementing financial policies to control the business
- Financial management - management of the company's cash position.
- Treasury management- management of the company's cash position
- Systems development - review and implement changes to the accounting systems.
- Continual improvement of processes.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, or ACA).
- PQE preferably in Financial Services (ideally SMEs /Start-ups)
- Strong accounting knowledge and demonstrable experience in financial control.
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of Xero accounting system.
- Experience working in a multi-currency environment is preferable.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to use their own initiative.
- Good management and leadership skills.
This role will look to pay up to £65000 with a 10-20% bonus and a great benefits package. This position also includes Hybrid and Flexible Work, Health Care, and Pension.