Back to jobs
- Posted 06 March 2023
- Salary £50000 - £55000 per annum + hybrid working + pension + bonus
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameDavid Huynh
A leading Investment firm has an exciting opening for a newly qualified Financial Accountant. You must have an excellent eye for detail with extensive reconciliation experience and be a highly organised and autonomous individual. This offers an excellent work-life balance within a great team and you will report directly to the Financial Controller.
Key Accountabilities for Financial Accountant
- Preparation of the Statutory Accounts for various Group entities.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Assist with the audit of the group entities.
- Weekly Group Cash Flow Analysis.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the monthly Management Accounts.
- Assist in the developing of processes to streamline Financial Reporting.
- Develop strong relationships across the business, both within and outside of Finance;
- Management and development of wider finance team.
- Provide support and direction on ad-hoc projects.
Continual review of processes to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or equivalent
- Audit background
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience, including preparation of statuary Accounts/Financial Statements
- Advanced Excel, intermediate PowerPoint and Word
Investment Management Experience is preferable