KennedyPearce are working a technology firm based in London who are looking to hire a Financial Accountant to join on a permanent basis. This company offers hybrid working (1 or 2 days in the office). The ideal candidate will have spent time studying at one of the top 10 accounting firms.
- Monthly reconciliations for all relevant GL Balances
- Assistance with preparation and analysis of monthly reporting packs
- Ensure the monthly billing/revenue recognition cycle is completed
- Completion of Board reporting requests
- Assist with the production/compilation of the statutory annual accounts for the group and companies (IFRS and FRS102).
- Assist with the completion of financial audit
- Documentation of processes and ensuring business is operating within internal control framework
- Tax reporting and compliances
- Finance risks register
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data.
- Experience in either the UK or worldwide at one of the top 10 accounting firms to have the knowledge of IFRS and FRS 102
- Qualified or nearly qualified