£55000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant has arisen with a leading international business based in central London. A strong accounting background within a financial services organisation is preferable along with a solid track record of financial accounting. You will also need to have a strong knowledge of French and US GAAP reporting and need fluent French language skills.
The main duties will include:
- Production of monthly accounts in FR and US GAAP
- Assist with IFRS to US GAAP conversion and adjustments
- Assist with Budgeting and Forecasting
- Balance sheet review
- Liaise with Auditors
- Business partnering with Shared Service Centre based overseas
- Support the requirements of the Financial Controller & Finance Director as required
- Mentoring junior staff
You will need to be immediately available / on a short notice period and be a qualified accountant who can speak fluent french.
This role can also be based in Paris.