City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
6 months ago
A leading international Financial Services business is looking for a well-rounded qualified Financial Accountant to predominantly take responsibility for statutory accounting and financial analysis using VBA modelling. You will ideally have been involved in a similar role before whereby you will have been responsible for financial reporting and general management accounting in a relatively small team - this may not suit someone from a very large organisation due to the wide ranging duties of the role.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Financial accounts preparation
- Timely preparation of monthly MI and management reports
- Data Analysis using VBA
- FCSA Regulatory reporting
- VAT and Corporation Tax
- Assist senior managers to achieve targets and objectives within budget.
- Recognised accountancy qualification
- Strong Excel and VBA skills
- Experience with financial services companies is essential
- Strong GL systems experience (Oracle/PeopleSoft/SAP) and advanced Excel skills
If you are a qualified accountant with experience in financial services then please apply now.