£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
A leading global telecommunications firm are on the search for a bright, ambitious Senior Financial Analyst to join a company at a critical stage in it's life.
The firm are looking for bright individuals with existing experience to help work closely with the board to form a clear short and long term strategy for an organisation going through critical change.
The Financial Analyst role includes:
- Working closely with the commercial team to support achievement of financial targets
- Support the business in revenue optimisation
- Development and delivery of budgets, forecast and strategic plans
- Leading of tracking and reporting results
- Work towards driving performance further
- Business case creation
- Work closely and build strong relationships with the Heads of both the Finance and Commercial department
The ideal Financial Analyst will either be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or have a Finance related degree and be able to demonstrate the following Financial Analyst experience:
- Delivery of Financial Analysis, including business cases and evaluation of alternatives
- Lead on transaction or transformation projects
- Preparation of accounting advice for commercial projects and transactions
An excellent salary package of up to £67,000 per annum and a wealth of benefits are on offer as well as a unique role in a rapidly growing firm.
Call Sam Mould at KennedyPearce on 0203 846 0780 or email email@example.com to discuss this fantastic opportunity further!