City of London, London
£40000 - £42000 per annum
AF - FA - 9247_1575978819
about 1 year ago
As a Financial Analyst, you will be integral in providing quality, relevant and insightful analysis on the performance of function(s) within my clients business. You will have the opportunity to work with and build key relationships the head of finance team and Executive Managers to develop an in-depth understanding of business drivers and trends that supports management reporting.
- Provide quality, relevant and insightful analysis on the performance of function(s) within the Group
- Support the Group CFO Office, Performance Management Finance and Advice Shared Services and Function teams in their understanding of transfer pricing/allocated costs.
- Deliver regular forecasts that accurately predict performance based on trends and drivers
- Identify issues impacting delivery of the forecast, across all aspects of the P&L, and work with both the business and the Heads of Finance to identify mitigation plans
- Play an important role in delivering the budget process for all brands
- Understand the information and analytical needs of key stakeholders within the Group, collaborate with relevant team members and leverage data resources to address the defined requirement.
- Work with Heads of Finance teams and Executive Managers in the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the Group to develop an in-depth understanding of business drivers and trends that supports management reporting.
Skills & Experience
- Degree Qualification in finance/accounting
- Part Qualified - ACCA/CIMA
- Self-starter with outstanding communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to apply learnt knowledge to different situations
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility to adapt and respond to ad-hoc requests
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office
- Flexible and a team player