City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client is a well known Insurance business who have expanded and therefore require an extra permanent resource to assist. You will need to be a Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant with experience in financial planning and analysis or a more commercial finance role from an Insurance business.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Planning, questioning the data and providing information to business owners, commentary, understanding reasoning behind the numbers.
- Budgeting, Forecasting and variance analysis
- Ensure that finance interests are represented on projects
- Help to identify inefficient processes across the business and finance department.
- Assist in the production of the monthly project reporting pack to include actual vs. budget cost benefit analysis for all approved projects, providing value added analysis and commentary.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships.
- Business partnering with the back office, non accountants and across different levels of seniority.
- Ad-hoc analysis
You will only be considered for this role if you have worked for an INSURANCE company. You will ideally be studying and nearing qualification as well as having excel skills to pivot table and v-look up level.