City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Global Law firm with a finance function that covers all areas from Accounts Payable and Credit Control to Financial Reporting and supporting strategic decision-making. The business seeks people that are driven by a strong personal sense of integrity and takes responsibility and ownership. Across the company employees uses initiative and are self-reliant to ensure work progresses to the fullest extent possible. They also offer flexible working and a good work/life balance.
The role requires strong financial accounting and tax experience. It is essential you have this experience to apply.
You will take responsibility for preparing the following:
- Annual LLP financial statements
- Quarterly VAT returns in relation to all local entities.
- Partnership Tax return
- Annual financial statements of the service companies partnering with Global and Regional Finance
- Corporation tax returns for the service companies
Other duties entail:
- Maintain general ledger and balance sheet accuracy
- Oversee all GL to sub-ledger reconciliations, fixed assets, VAT filing support, Tax payment calculations and inter-firm reconciliation
- Monitor ledger finalisation, journal entry adjustments, and balance sheet re-classifications
- Provide local management reporting
- Coordinate year-end audit for LLP and Service Company entities
- Provide support for internal/external audits as necessary.
- Provide assistance in relation to P11Ds and expatriate tax and NI
You will be responsible for the management and supervision of the Reporting Accountant. This person has just recently qualified.
Please apply to this role if you are a Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification with experience in Financial Accounting and Tax. You can be from any sector background.
It's key you have an ability to network and collaborate with teams both regional and global and be confident in using MS Office ( experience in excel macros preferable but not essential)