£65000 - £70000 per annum
28 days ago
- Modern, bright offices
- Attractive salary package
- Collaborative, flexible culture
- Permanent role
- Great company benefits
- Fast paced, growth minded working environment
About the company
Work for an Healthcare company who is dedicated to being able to enhance their residents quality of life day in day out. This organisation is driven to make a difference and to make sure their employees are appreciated for their diverse contributions.
About the opportunity
An opportunity to take the lead and manage a team of ambitious and motivated professionals. This role will favour a hands on Financial Controller with commercial mindset who has project lead Mergers and Acquisitions. You will be called on to partner with the executive leadership team to drive the growth of the business as well as develop and lead revenue generating and saving projects.
- Partner heavily with the senior leadership team
- Project management/lead on new Mergers & Acquisitions/investment opportunities (Due Diligence, Financial Modelling etc)
- Analyse current and develop new cost saving initiatives and revenue generating activities
- Plan, advise and apply financial strategies, guidelines and procedures
- Ensure the general ledger and accounting practices, including payables, receivables, inventories, fixed assets, and payroll are in meeting guidelines
- Manage the budgeting, financial planning, control, and reporting policies and practices
Skills and Experience
- Industry experience and/or experience working for a Healthcare company
- Degree qualified in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- Strong Excel, Financial Modelling skills
- Driven, ambitious, commercial mindset
High achieving, proactive team players with a passion for healthcare. The environment that will be dynamic and fast paced but always with the ongoing support and professional development needed to succeed.