West End, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, pension & Healthcare
24 days ago
Private Equity firm are recruiting for a Financial Controller. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the FD. The Financial Controller will be responsible for the accuracy of all areas of the day to day management accounting across the business strands and geographic locations.
As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Complete statutory accounts, regulatory returns and perform tax compliance reporting.
- Lead the half and year end plc. accounts preparation, act as key liaison with the audit team.
- Develop high quality, insightful reporting and robust forecasting.
- Work with the FD and business leaders to implement outcome-focused reporting to contribute to commercial decision making.
- Work closely with the FD on the annual budgeting process.
- Ensure good communication and relations with underlying business heads, moving the finance team to a business partner role.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- French speaking
- Private equity experience
- Team management
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £80,000 as well as offering a 10% pension a plus discretionary bonus.