£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
11 days ago
A key role in a rapidly growing events company has arisen for a Financial Controller to enhance the growing finance function and ensure it is fully functioning to support the business.
Based in Victoria, this will require an innovative but structured mindset and an individual who would be able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Duties of the role:
- Owning the actual budget and on-going re forecasting
- Financial and investor financial reporting and compliance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Cash management in a multi-currency environment
- Document and manage financial controls
- Producing sales commissions on a monthly basis
- Management information
- Continually reviewing financial processes and procedures to ensure they scale and remain fit for purpose
The ideal candidate will be Big 4 ACA trained and a couple of years post qualified in an industry role but looking for a broad role