£70000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits
12 months ago
A global trading business are searching for a technically strong, people orientated Financial Controller to join their team based in Blackfriars.
This is a growing business within a finance team of 15 that after a recent change in senior management is going through change to drive efficiency and help build out the business. With an aim of delivering effective and efficient accounting services to the company and its subsidiaries.
Duties of this role include:
- Managing a large team
- Deliver timely and financial reports in accordance with IFRS and local GAAP
- Development and monitoring financial controls
- Managing the audit process
- Supervision of AP/AR/GL
- Support to the business in preparation of annual stock takes
- Proactive support FX position
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with 5 years minimum post qualified experience. Someone with strong technical knowledge and a good working knowledge of IFRS and group reporting. Team management of a team of 5 or more is also essential.