City of London, London
£85000 - £90000 per annum + 7k car 20-40% bonus, healthcare
11 months ago
The world leader in real estate investment is recruiting for a Financial Controller. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the CFO.
As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Lead and manage fund finance function (separate accounts). External focus on meeting and exceeding client expectations, internal focus on managing team, developing people, reviewing work, and working closely with fund managers and external service providers.
- Monitor and oversee outsourced accounting teams, and drive improvements in quality, consistency and accuracy of their reporting.
- Lead role in client relationship matters with respect to financial oversight. Provide support in respect of new client pitches, on-boarding, and work closely with EMEA separate accounts colleagues particularly in respect of global/EMEA clients.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- 7-8 years PQE
- Deep knowledge of real estate.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £90,000 as well as offering a 7k car, 20-40% bonus plus a competitive benefits package.