£100000 - £120000 per annum + Benefits
12 months ago
A rapidly growing tech start-up is searching for an experienced Group Financial Controller to join a team based in Chelsea.
The company are experiencing rapid growth and have a reasonably sized team that will be looking to grow rapidly in the next 2-4 years.
Duties of the role include:
- Month-end of AP/AR and GL processes and preparation of management of accounts
- Supervise the accounting department to streamline vendor payment processes and improve the financial health of the company
- Act as the primary Go to person for month, quarter and year-end financial activities
- Review corporate balance sheets reconciliations and deliver summary reconciliation reports to the executive team
- Collaborate with the payroll group to ensure that all deductions and payroll activities are compliant with payroll laws
- Completion of the supporting schedules / balance sheet reconciliations (intangible assets, foreign exchange, intercompany etc)
- Liaising with the external firms such as Auditors, HRMC & Tax partners
- Researching accounting treatments and write papers on expected impact to the firm
- Coordination of the preparation of statutory accounts for all entities in accordance with the relevant accounting principles and the legislation of the countries in which they operate
- Participate in the development of the Firm's taxation strategy
- Ensure execution of the plan and compliance with all taxes submissions and payments
We are looking for someone ACA qualified with 5 years post qualified experience. Exposure to a FTSE listed business and great progression prospects. On offer is £120,000 per annum plus a range of additional benefits.