£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
A great opportunity has come around for a Financial Controller within a leading events business. They are private equity backed and rapidly growing in a developing space.
The role sits as a number 2 in the finance team and provides a great hybrid opportunity to a range of exposure around financial accounting and commercial finance.
Duties of the role include:
- Ownership of the annual budget and on-going reforecasting, analysis of actuals vs. forecast/budget, as well as other ad hoc analysis where required
- Ownership of financial and investor/financing reporting and compliance - monthly, quarterly and year end accounting; including consolidated group accounts, with the one trading entity plus ownership of the year end process and external audit
- Cash management in a multi-currency environment with the production of regular cash-flow forecasts and reports
- Document and manage finance controls and champion the control environment within the business
- Production of monthly sales commission statements for a large sales team, plus quarterly variable incentives for other functions
- Produce, maintain, analyse and interpret the monthly business KPIs
- Management information and ad-hoc reporting and analysis: Production and development of data and reports as required by management, with the ability to interpret and explain the output
- Ability to ultimately cover the Finance Manager's responsibilities, including the monthly management accounts production and be able to also oversee their direct reports in their absence
- On-going review of all finance processes and procedures to ensure they scale and remain fit for purpose, with the ability to re-engineer inefficient practices by with innovative solutions where necessary
The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified having trained in a Big 4 practice with Financial Accounting exposure in industry. On offer is a salary of up to £65,000 and a range of additional benefits including a lucrative bonus.
Apply today to explore this fantastic role further!