City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
8 months ago
Based in the City our client are an Investment Management firm with a successful growth story to date and the intention to develop further. There is a strong culture of collaboration, energy and entrepreneurial management.
You will report to the Head of Group Finance and take responsibility for various duties including one Part Qualified Finance Assistant. As the business is going through change due to growth, the role with have a focus on improving processes and building efficiency's:
- Preparation of the consolidated management accounts
- Oversight of the annual audit process liaising with external auditors
- Preparation of key cost and profit reports;
- Participation in the group annual budget and forecasting
- Corporation tax, VAT and employment taxes
- Preparing regulatory submissions;
- Assist in preparing financial reports and analysis for senior executives, stakeholders and board members to inform and aid decision making;
- Participation in key finance change projects
- Ensure a robust control environment through design, implementation and monitoring of controls.
This is a great opportunity if you Qualified 2-4 years ago and you have gained some industry experience in Financial and/or Management Accounting. Alternatively you could be 2-4 years post qualified with Audit experience from a Big 4 or Top 10 and be looking for your first move into industry. You maybe a Financial/Management Accountant; Assistant FC or Finance Manager who is looking for a step up. Alternatively you maybe an Assistant Manager or Manager from Top 10.