£75000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
A West London based media firm are searching for a commercially minded Financial Controller to join it's accounting team. This is a broad ranging role covering the EMEA region and will require someone with strong interpersonal skills, team leadership and an ambition to progress in a thriving company.
Duties of the role include:
- Commercial Control
- Partnering with the projects team
- Assisting the projects teams on operation set up
- Foreign currency
- Assisting the MD in potential acquisitions
- Financial Reporting
- Prepare the monthly management accounts
- Prepare senior leadership monthly packs
- Monthly account reconciliation analysis
- Managing UK and foreign tax returns
- Preparation of NSO reports
- Financial Control
- Implement Sarbanes Oxley remediation controls
- Plan and co-oridnate fixed asset physical inventory and costing
- Recommend cost savings and efficiencies
- Team Management
- Assisting EMEA office set up and commercial offerings
- Maintain project revenue margin reports
- Perform any other commercial adhoc projects
- Review supplier contracts
We are looking for someone ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with at least 2 years experience at Financial Controller level. An ability to work under pressure and to strict time lines and a strong team player that can work with the senior management team.
On offer is a generous salary of up to £85,000 per annum as well as a wealth of additional benefits.
Apply below to discuss this role further!