City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
4 months ago
A great position to join a Private Equity business in a senior role that covers a wide breadth of tasks. The business is very profitable and successful, they have high staff retention and a good culture and work/life balance. They look for people that are able to be independent, multi-task and enjoy a fast paced environment.
The role has a broad remit which covers management and financial accounting for a range of funds. You also play a support role in the investment and realisation transactions as well as ad-hoc projects for the CFO.
- Reviewing quarterly and annual fund management and statutory accounts
- Taking the lead on managing the portfolio business valuation process
- Leading the operational finance aspects of the London adviser, including overseeing the production of management information
- Involvement in strategic planning and budgeting/forecasting process
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of the financial and operating performance
- Reviews of management and statutory accounts as well as transaction support work
- Overseeing the investor tax reporting process
- Becoming familiar with regulatory and other reporting requirements
You will be a Qualified Accountant from Asset Management, Private Equity or Hedge Funds. You can be from the fund side or corporate side and be looking to take a step up in your career.
£90,000 plus benefits and bonus