£55000 - £65000 per annum
9 months ago
Excellent growth opportunity to work for an ambitious Property Investment business based in East London. You will work in a small office and be the number one person in Finance taking responsibility for a range of tasks. Currently this is a small business but the reason for hiring is due to their projected growth. It is a friendly and welcoming environment, not corporate and they seek people that use initiative and are motivated.
As the Financial Controller you will be hands on in accounts preparation and deal with any task relating to finance and accounting. You will be supported by an Accounts Assistant and report directly to the owner of the business. You will work closely with the business and be involved in key decisions.
- Preparation of Management and Financial Accounts
- Statutory accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Finance business partnering and speaking to non accountants to translate the numbers
- Dealing with Auditors
- All tax, insurance and ad-hoc tasks
- The accounts are still quite manual and therefore you will be to make automatons and improve efficiencies.
- You will lead any change and technology improvements
To be succesful:
- You will be 2-5 years PQE and will ideally be from Property but with a background in other sectors is also considered.
- Be able to commute to East London daily.